- Q. How do I receive a waiver of the $200 enrollment fee?
- Q. How do I apply to be placed on the Tuition Affordability Guide?
- Q. What payment options are available?
- Q. What is the FACTS Tuition Management program?
- Q. Are there financial obligations in addition to tuition and fees?
- Q. Where do I return my Enrollment Contract?
- Q. Is the tuition I pay to MJDS tax deductible?
- Q. Who do I contact if I have questions?
A. Families that want to apply for placement on the Tuition Affordability Guide should indicate so in section 1b on page 2 of the Enrollment Contract and complete an online Grant Application Form and all required attachments by Friday, April 8. Learn more about the new online grant application process on the enclosed Tuition Affordability flyer.
A. Tuition and fees alone do not cover the full cost of educating a child at MJDS. In addition to tuition and fees, each family is required to buy or sell 75 boxes of product in our Fruit and Nut Campaign (FAN) as detailed in section 2 of the Enrollment Contract. Contact Cheryl Siegel-Gajewski at 414-967-7136 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.