- Q. How do I receive a waiver of the $200 enrollment fee?
- Q. How do I apply to be placed on the Tuition Affordability Guide?
- Q. What payment options are available?
- Q. What is the FACTS Tuition Management program?
- Q. Are there financial obligations in addition to tuition and fees?
- Q. Where do I return my Enrollment Contract?
- Q. Is the tuition I pay to MJDS tax deductible?
- Q. Who do I contact if I have questions?
A. Tuition and fees alone do not cover the full cost of educating a child at MJDS. In addition to tuition and fees, each family is required to buy or sell 75 boxes of product in our Fruit and Nut Campaign (FAN) as detailed in section 2 of the Enrollment Contract. Contact Cheryl Siegel-Gajewski at 414-967-7136 or email@example.com with questions.
A. Wisconsin allows a subtraction from income for tuition expenses paid to an eligible institution, which MJDS is. Refer to this link for more information: