THE MJDS EXPERIENCE SILENT AUCTION IS BACK!
Give your child and your entire family lasting memories by bidding on unique and exciting experiences. Starting Monday, March 13, school conferences week, we will have more than 20 experiences to choose from including:
- Head of School for the day
- Movie date with your favorite teacher
- Woodworking in the MakerSpace
- Sports coaching in baseball and basketball
- Parents-only fun night with games
Thank you to all our teachers and sta who have donated their time and talents to give us these fun opportunities to learn, laugh and create warm memories together!
MJDS Experience Auction Hours (Tables will be set up outside of the lunchroom)
- Monday, March 13: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 14: 7:45 a.m. – noon and during conferences (5-8 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 15: during conferences (3-8 p.m.)
- Thursday, March 16: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, March 17: 7:45 – 9:30 a.m. (after Shabbat Sing)
Bid in-person or have a friend bid for you!
The auction will close at 9:30 a.m., Friday, March 17. Winners will be noti ed by email on Friday morning. Payments and prize pick up will start at 1 p.m., in the conference room. All winning bids are due in the school o ce by Tuesday, March 21, at 3:30 p.m. Any unpaid auction item will be forfeited to the next highest bidder.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Siegel- Gajewski at email@example.com, 414-967-7136 or Felicia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-967-8312.
The MJDS Experience Silent Auction is a great opportunity to bid on fabulous items and help support MJDS at the same time.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Starting Monday, March 13
For questions, please contact:
Cheryl Siegel-Gajewski at email@example.com, 414-967-7136
Felicia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-967-8312