Starting in the 2019-20 school year, MJDS will offer a full-day 3K program.
The MJDS 3K program provides a nurturing and supportive learning environment that prepares your child for an 11-year learning journey that culminates in the eighth grade. Research has shown that three-year old children benefit from a school environment that encourages intentional play-based and child-centered learning. In this program, families gain access to academic excellence, social-emotional development and core values central to the MJDS experience.
Our 3K program prepares your child for future success in school and in life. Through high-quality relationships with educators, your child will experience a heightened sense of wonder and awe of the world around them. MJDS incorporates an innovative and individualized curriculum so young children are empowered to own their learning, setting a solid foundation for growth and development.
MJDS 3K details and highlights:
- Competitive tuition rates. Families can take advantage of full-day three-year old kindergarten at MJDS for $7,500 (including breakfast and two snacks)
- Special learning experiences in Hebrew, Jewish studies, art, music and physical education
- Early drop-off beginning at 7 a.m. (no additional charge) with the option for aftercare until 6 p.m. (M-Th, additional cost)
- An enriching and supportive learning environment with a student to teacher ratio no greater than 7:1
- Option to enroll in the school's delicious hot lunch program (monthly or annual basis, additional cost)
- Flexible week options available (e.g., child attends four days per week)
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. school day, early dismissal on Fridays
If you have any questions, or to tour our school, please contact MJDS Head of School Aaron Lippman or Director of Admissions, Outreach and Alumni Relations Michal Deskalo.