Our enriching, three-year kindergarten journey is comprised of classes that launch our students on their eleven-year learning path that culminates in eighth grade. The program focuses on exploration, curiosity and Jewish values. Personalized and meaningful academic, social and emotional learning opportunities are at the core of instruction, and the readiness of each child determines the pace, intensity and depth of learning.
Jewish values are modeled and integrated into all aspects of teaching and learning, with a focus on kindness (hesed) and wonder and awe (yir'ah). Technology is seamlessly integrated using iPads to enhance communication and creativity through blogs, applications and design tools.
Multiple opportunities to explore, discover and create through play-based learning and targeted instruction characterize a typical day in MJDS' kindergarten. Daily Hebrew and Jewish studies compliment the language arts, math, social studies and science curriculum. Music, physical education and art are woven into each day, playing an important role in the development of the whole child.
Daily communication with parents provides a unique partnership between school and home that allows a window into daily learning and maximizes eery child's opportunity for success.
MJDS incorporates an innovative and individualized curriculum so young children are empowered to own their learning, setting a solid foundation for growth and development.
MJDS Early Childhood details and highlights:
- Competitive tuition rates. Families can take advantage of full-day three-year old kindergarten at MJDS for $7,500 (including breakfast and two snacks)
- Special learning experiences in Hebrew, Jewish studies, art, music and physical education
- Early drop-off beginning at 7 a.m. (no additional charge) with the option for aftercare until 6 p.m. (M-Th, additional cost)
- An enriching and supportive learning environment with a student to teacher ratio no greater than 7:1
- Option to enroll in the school's delicious hot lunch program (monthly or annual basis, additional cost)
- Flexible week options available (e.g., child attends four days per week)
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. school day, early dismissal on Fridays
If you have any questions, or to tour our school, please contact MJDS Head of School Aaron Lippman or Director of Admissions, Outreach and Alumni Relations Michal Deskalo.
Our application for Early Childhood is available, download and complete today.